Army Veterans – How to Get Your Medals

Here is the information on how to obtain the medals that go with the ribbons you earned.

Where to write for medals

National Personnel Records Center
Medals Section (NRPMA-M)
9700 Page Avenue

St. Louis, MO 63132-5100

Where medals are mailed from

U.S. Army Soldier &
Biological Chemical Command, IMMC
Soldier Systems Directorate
700 Robbins Avenue
P.O. Box 57997
Philadelphia, PA 19111-7997

Where to write in case of a problem or an appeal Commander PERSCOM
200 Stovall Street
Alexandria, VA 22332-0471

Leave a comment